Monday 28 January 2013

A brand new Blog!!! {before&after!}

How exciting!!! :):):)
I am very please to WELCOME YOU in my NEW BLOG!!! :)

{source}
Thanks to the talented R.G.'Atzo' {a creative young man gifted as a Graphic Designer as much as a Musician and Composer} the blog is now as I wished! Modern, feminine and with splashes of vibrant colours here and there :) I am so pleased with it! :)

Here some 'Before&After' pictures...

The new banner shows my definitive logo, and the ready-available background is now replaced with a very personal one: it is one of my drawings! :)


The profile and the picture have been updated...and the sidebar has been reorganized!

 Overall... a very big change!!!! But I am terribly pleased with it!!! What to you think?!?!?! :):):)


But it is not all!!! I also lauched 'Mercurelli's Garden Design' page on Facebook, that is now linked to my twitter account. Plenty to keep you busy until the end of the frosts! :)

Bisous, 

Noemi

...............................................................







12 comments:

  1. Your new blog is very "chic" as we say here. I love the new design and I will follow your next posts with much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Well done Noemi your new blog looks fantastic and I love the banner ! Will follow you with pleasure :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love the banner too and it is really important for me to know what people think about! :)

      Delete
  3. It's very pretty Noemi! Very nice, refined and clear. I love your profile. And it seems to me that the devil will have less chance with you .... :)
    I wish you much success in your adventure garden designer. I follow your articles with great pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thanks a lot for your nice words and best wishes! :)

      A new series of post is coming, and I hope you will enjoy them even more!

      Delete
  4. Questa nuova veste è delicata ed elegante, e ti rappresenta decisamente meglio! baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille Delia! :) Hai visto che sei riuscita a precedere addirittura Tiziana? :)

      Delete
  5. Le graphisme de ton nouveau blog fait bien référence à ta jolie profession. Je t'envie!J'aurais bien voulu faire ce métier, moi aussi, mais je n'y ai pas pensé lorsque j'étais jeune. Dans une deuxième vie peut-être...
    C'est avec plaisir que je suivrai tes aventures, tes conseils et ton expérience.
    Bravo et bonne continuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chère Anne Marie, vous êtes toujours à l'heure à poursuivre leurs rêves. Et dans l'un des messages suivants je recommander des parcours et des écoles que sont possible.

      Merci pour les belles paroles!
      Meilleurs voeux!

      Delete
  6. J'adore la présentation de ton blog, Noemi!
    Je trouve ce graphisme très élégant! J'aime beaucoup la bannière et je trouve super de mettre en fond de page un de tes dessins!
    Je te souhaîte beaucoup de succès dans ta vie professionnelle. Tu fais un métier formidable! Je suivrai tes avantures avec beaucoup d'intérêt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Malorie! Vous êtes vraiment gentil.

      Vous avez raison, c'est un métier exigeant et qui ne connaît pas le temps, ni le week-end .... mais il est vraiment beau et je suis très chanceux!

      Delete