Wednesday 19 March 2014

Wordless Wednesdays: Spring on the table!

With the imminent arrival of spring, can you feel as well an increased desire to eat fresh and healthy,
possibly with ingredients coming straight from our gardens?

But have you ever thought to introduce flowers in your recipes?
Here are a few suggestions to tantalize your imagination!

{Spring Flower Popsicles  - Source: familyfreshcooking.com }
{Pansy Petal Pancake - Source: Blog.Lauraashley.com }
{Tulip Ice Cream Cups - Source: Delish.com
P.S. There are different opinions on the toxicity of tulip petals and bulbs.
I would recommend to use them just as a pretty cup, rather then to eat them raw!}
Have you never cooked with flowers? If so, I would love to hear from you!  
More recipes and ideas can be found on my Recipes From The Garden Board

Happy Spring everybody! :) 

Noemi

2 comments:

  1. My girls and I enjoyed looking at these treats! It is snowing (again) here today, so we need to think our own springy thoughts inside for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is always present interesting article and I hope that such a site is always updated.

    ReplyDelete