Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wordless Wednesdays: London Walks/Looking for inspiration around me!

Seeking inspiration for a special (and temporarily secret!) project, on Tuesday you could have easily found me walking around Southbank. Mediterranean look, sketchbook on hand, nose pointing the sky in search of the perfect idea, I would have been very easy to identify! 

Here some little 'treasures' photographed during my 'Inspirational Walk' while searching for feelings, shapes, and textures for my next project!
{Rainbow panels in Tooley St. - 1}
{Rainbow panels in Tooley St. - 2}

{Rainbow panels in Tooley St. - 3}
{Rainbow panels in Tooley St. - 4}


{Gate of Potters Fields...}


{...and the planting behind it!}


{The Shard, one of my deepest loves!}

{Overlooking London Landmarks}

{Contemporary Garden at More London, Southbank}

{'The Scoop' at More London, Southbank}

Aggiungi didascalia



And you? Where do you find your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment